Set Empty or Blank WhatsApp Status or Message
WhatsApp has become one of the most powerful messaging apps today and widely used in every phone having different platforms like iOS, Android, Blackberry, HTC, Windows, Symbian etc. Only with the help of Internet connection you can send unlimited messages to anyone. These could be long or short messages, videos, images, audio and that too free. After one-year free subscription WhatsApp will charge $0.99 a year. In this post we are sharing how to Set Empty or Blank WhatsApp Status.
So, this post is going to tell about Set Empty or Blank WhatsApp Status. It does looks difficult and tricky to some people as WhatsApp doesn’t allow putting a blank Status. How would you do this? Even you can change the privacy setting to Nobody for Status, it means your status will not be shown to anyone but you want your status to be shown written nothing in it.
How To Keep Set Empty or Blank WhatsApp Status –
- The first method is enough to Set Empty or Blank WhatsApp Status without any effort. But it is just hiding status. if it is compulsory to show an empty status, then you can try this method. Here we type an empty character. I don’t know that how to type empty character in mobile. Which seems like a space but actually not a space. WhatsApp does not support only space as a status. If you type space only, then WhatsApp will say like this ‘status can’t be empty’. But if you choose this empty character, then no problem will not be detected and your status should be seem empty.
Check Also: Mini Militia v3.0.87 Pro Pack Activated Mod Apk
- As I mentioned above, I think we can’t type this character on mobile phone. So we should use our computer to type this character. Open a text editor like Microsoft Word, then press ‘Alt’ key and type 255 without leaving alt key. Then that should be an empty character like space, but not space. Save it. Copy this file into your phone and open it. Jus long press on character and copy to your clipboard. Then paste on WhatsApp status area. Save it.
- Normal notepad text editor does not work.
- You can open the Word doc file with tools like quickoffice, Kingsoft office etc
- Learn more WhatsApp tips here
Check Also: GBWhatsApp v5.40 Apk Download
We hope that you were able to put / Set Empty or Blank WhatsApp Status after following this article. Do you know any other method to keep a blank status? The comment section is all yours.